Neem can cleanse your skin and get rid of toxicities. It has many other medicinal properties and can help your skin glow and look radiant. It has many skincare benefits and you can use it to benefit your skin in a number of ways.
Neem has many benefits. It also has medicinal properties and for ages has been used for a lot of healing purposes. Even the Vedas said that neem is a great ingredient that can be used for making medicines that can prevent a number of ailments. Other than this, neem also contains properties that can help improve your skin. It is a great natural ingredient for your skin care home remedies. Neem has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that can work wonders for our skin. It is a magical herb and other than improving your skin quality it also has antiseptic properties that can help heal wounds and cure skin infections.
- Neem can help cure acne and pimples and cleanse your skin of all the impurities. It also works magic on your skin and helps prevent breakouts. Using a neem solution for your skin can be great if you suffer from acne and pimples. Finely chop some fresh neem leaves and grind them into a smooth paste. Apply this on your face and let it dry. Wash it off and use this remedy 2 to 3 times a week if you have acne-prone skin.
- Make a paste of fresh neem leaves and mix it with some turmeric and make a smooth paste. Apply this neem turmeric paste on your skin if you have oily skin. Turmeric and neem help soak the excess oil in your skin and help keep it dry and free of excess oil. Apply this neem mask and let it dry before you wash it off. Use this remedy twice a week.
- If you want glowing skin, neem can make it happen. It can cleanse your skin and bring a natural glow on your face. Make a smooth paste out of neem powder and sandalwood powder and some rose water. You can also add aloe vera water instead. If you can’t find sandalwood use Multani mitti instead. Apply this and let it dry before you wash it off. Use this mask twice a week.
- You can make some fresh skin toner from neem leaves to keep your skin clean. Boil some neem leaves in water and wait till it turns slightly green. Now, let it cool down. Once that is done, strain it and pour it in a small bottle. Soak a cotton ball or a cotton pad with some of this water and apply it on your face and neck daily. Make fresh toner as many times as you need and try to store it for the minimum time possible.
- For people who have dry skin, you can use neem packs to moisturize your skin and make it look fresh and supple. Mix some neem powder or fresh neem paste with the purest honey you can find. Make a smooth paste and apply this and leave it on for 15 minutes before you wash your face. Use this remedy to moisturize your skin at least 3 times a week.